So I own this company name Pixel Girl and it's trademarked. I come to find out that the same girl that has been trying to use my name for years. The same girl I have been telling leave my name alone or I will have to sue her to protect my company. The same girl that is placing Ads on your site from Ads by Google that links to a different company name.

So I asked Twitter Hey here is my Trademarked name PIXEL GIRL and PIXELGIRL PRESENTS I have a squatter that is sitting on my name as @PixelGirl and @Pixelgirlpresen that then links to a completely different name.

I was told sorry and I have to now use @thepixelgirl so messed up being that I have had this name since 1994.

Thanks Twitter U kinda suck

Had an Experience with Twitter?

Comments

8) :eek :roll :( :cry Tiwtter is for litter and getter if she sitter on the critter

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more